2015 Camp Kinetic Dates are: June 29 – September 2
Summer Camp Kinetic Hours: 8.00am – 5.00pm
Each camp session contains 2 weeks including indoor and outdoor activities
Extend Day Camp care program is offered in two of our locations
- AM camp care hours: 6.30am – 8.00am
- PM Camp Care Hours: 5.00pm – 6.30pm
- Hot lunch and healthy snacks included
- Extended Day Camp staff are experienced and qualified ECEs
- Late Fee: Camp Kinetic will enforce a $1.00/minute late fee after 6:00 pm
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION FORM
Registration and payment:
- $100 Registration fee per family is required at the time of sign up, this fee is non-refundable.
- You can make an initial payment of $200 for each camper at the time of registration and pay the balance no later than June 10, 2016.
- Registrations received after June 10, 2016, must be paid in full.
- If full payment is not received prior to camp start date (July 4, 2016), Camp Kinetic reserves the right to cancel the registration and cancellation charges will be applied.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- Requests for cancellations or refunds must be made in writing
- Requests for refunds received prior to 21 days (July 4, 2016) of the camp start date will receive a full refund, minus the registration fee of $100
- Requests for refunds received with less than 14 days’ notice (June 17, 2016) of the camp start date are subject to an administration fee of 50% of the total fee, minus the registration fee of $100
- Refund requests that are received after 12:00 p.m. on the Friday before the camp session starts will not qualify for a refund.
- Any refund requests are considered on an individual basis by the Camp Kinetic admin.
- A doctor’s note is required for cancellations due to medical reasons.
- Refunds are not granted for inclement weather. Refund requests received after August 31, 2016, will not be granted.
- Refunds take up to four weeks to process.
- There are no refunds, or reduced payments for campers arriving late, missing summer camp program days, leaving early during the time they have been registered for, as well for campers that are withdrawn from camp or expelled for breaking rules or continuous misconduct during the time they are registered for.